- Heavy duty cast iron frame and turret
- Extra-large 8 station turret is easily removed to make swapping turrets simple.
- Holds two complete 4 die sets or up to four 2 die sets
- 1” diameter ram
- Comes with straight line primer feed with large and small primer tubes
- Precision fit and smooth operation
- Large press opening, works with the largest cases
- For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes.
- Right or left hand operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weight 23 pounds
Lyman – an innovator in the field of case preparation and reloading – has introduced the Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press, the most feature-packed, rugged turret press on the market!
Starting at the top, the extra-large 8 station turret is machined out of heavy duty cast iron. It is equipped with an easily removed turret bolt which makes swapping turrets simple. The 8 die station turret will hold two complete 4 die sets or up to four 2 die sets. Below the turret is a rigid cast iron frame, housing a 1” diameter ram and compound linkage. The frame is large enough to work with even the longest rifle cartridges. Work the press handle and you will feel the tight, precision fit and smooth operation. Unlike many competitive presses, the Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press comes with a newly designed straight line primer feed. The straight line primer feed is completely reliable and simple to use. Simply push the priming arm forward at the bottom of the ram travel to position it beneath the shell holder. For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes. The Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press is equipped with a comfortable ball handle which can be positioned for either right or left hand use. The Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press is designed for use with any standard 7/8”x14 thread dies and accepts standard shell holders.