- Loop Recording overwrites oldest images for continuous operation
- Dual Scheduling allows camera operation by time of day and day of week
- Audio ON/OFF Feature
- Featuring Dynamic Video. Save time, batteries & memory.
- GEN2 NoGlow Covert Infrared Illumination up to 80 feet
- 1080P High Definition Video with Stereo Audio
- Still Image Resolution up to 8 megapixels
- Temp Range of -20° to 120° F
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes MapView Security Software for Windows
1080P HD video at 30 frames per second, including 24-bit Digitally Enhanced Stereo Audio with wind noise reduction. 3.4, 5 and 8 megapixel image resolution options. 2.4” color TFT display enables a much better user interface with camera programming options as well as allowing playback of images and videos with sound directly on the camera. Micro HDMI and USB output connections allow the user to playback images and video with sound directly to their High Definition televisions or transfer data to their computer. High sensitivity Image Sensors coupled with the latest generation Covert Infrared night vision Illuminators provide exceptionally clear night time images, even at extended ranges of up to 80 feet. Two dedicated camera lenses, one specifically designed to provide rich daytime images and the other to provide clear night time Infrared photography without having to use a noisy mechanical Infrared cut filter. No moving parts means more reliability and totally silent operation in the field. All this and proudly made in the USA! Operates on 12 AA batteries, not included.