- ±90° Incline / Decline Range
- ARC-Angle Range Compensation in MOA
- Ballistic Data displayed in MOA, inches, centimeters or MILs
- Prism with BaK-4 glass
- 7x magnification
- 26mm objective lens
- 5-1760 yd range ±1 yd accuracy with ±1/2 yd accuracy up to 200 yd
- Fully multi-coated optics
- RainGuard HD coating
- CONX allows configuration of up to 3 custom ballistic curves from iOS or Android devices via Bluetooth
- Applied Ballistics mode connects to the CONX compatible Kestrel Weather Meter to compensate for realtime wind corrections
- Scan, Bullseye, and Brush targeting modes
- ARC Rifle HD and Rifle Modes for bullet drop/holdover calculation
- Variable Sight-In (VSI) distance for selecting rifle zero
- 2nd Generation Extreme Speed Precision processor (ESP) allows fast target acquisition, measurement, and calculation
- Vivid Display Technology with in-view measurements and battery life indicator
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
Bushnell and Kestrel have teamed together and combined technologies to create a state of the art long range ballistic system through the use of a laser rangefinder and a paired wind meter. These two products work together seamlessly -- each target range data set will be transmitted to the paired Kestrel for calculation of an updated firing solution using the full capabilities of the Kestrel Sportsman. The firing solution will be displayed on the Kestrel screen as well as inside the rangefinder. For maximum smart device compatibility, range, battery life and reliability of connection, both the Kestrel Sportsman and the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX employ Bluetooth Smart hardware (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy) for connectivity.
With Bluetooth connectivity, the 7x26 Elite 1 Mile CONX Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell combines a laser rangefinder and an inclinometer inside a waterproof housing for providing highly accurate distance measurements for any area. The CONX Technology allows you to connect to the rangefinder via Bluetooth on your Apple iOS or Android device. Configure your device wirelessly and load up to three custom ballistic curves using your smartphone. With the use of the included Kestrel Sportsman with CONX wind meter, the advanced environmental and wind data will be incorporated into holdover values and offers superior ballistic performance. It features Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology, which makes this device useful for archers and riflemen alike. ARC provides precise ranges and shot-correction recommendations by using the rangefinder and the inclinometer to calculate ranges and angles. This rangefinder can be used with a variety of shooting equipment ranging from rifles to bows and can use your own weapon and ballistic information to recommend elevation adjustments in MOA. It offers a 5-1760 yard range with a 0.1 yard accuracy from 5 to 199 yards. Additionally, the rangefinder provides a variety of targeting modes like Scan, Bullseye, and Brush to cater to your specific needs. The Vivid Display Technology helps to improve contrast, clarity, and transmission of light for fast positive identification in various lighting conditions. The Elite is also equipped with a second generation Extreme Speed and Precision processor (ESP), which enables it to quickly process data. This allows it to properly utilize features like Variable Sight-In to quickly and accurately use data like bullet drop to calculate proper compensation over the range and elevation difference. For ensuring optical quality the optics are all multi-coated, and it has a RainGuard HD coating to help with condensation or rain. Also included with this rangefinder is a CR123 lithium battery.
- Employs Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, and Coriolis
- Muzzle Velocity Truing for accurate measurement of bullet speed without chronograph
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart
- Choice of solution units- MILs, MOA, or clicks
- Weather mode for full environmental measurements
- Rugged- drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards
- Waterproof- sealed to IP67 standards
- Runs on AA battery (1) included
- Includes protective pouch and neck lanyard
- 5-year warranty
The Kestrel Sportsman is a full-featured ballistics calculator. Providing the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter, this integrated weather meter and ballistics solver takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting and is an ideal companion for hunters and shooters working within the supersonic flight range of their bullet. The Kestrel 5 series includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation. It also has optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel Sportsman is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can accompany you to the range or hunt for years to come. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel Sportsman with you.
In addition to the ballistics solver capabilities, the Kestrel Sportsman is a comprehensive weather meter for measurement and logging of primary environmental conditions: wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, heat index, pressure and altitude. Paired with the Vane Mount, the Kestrel Elite becomes a compact, easily-deployable weather station. Your data log can be transferred to a mobile device wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a PC/MAC with either the wireless USB Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (available separately). Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch any on-screen meteorologist during a hurricane, and you’re sure to spot a Kestrel in action. With a Kestrel Sportsman, you can put accurate shooting solutions and environmental measurements in the palm of your hand, anywhere your adventure takes you.
Note: Bluetooth versions of the Kestrel Sportsman, Kestrel with Applied Ballistics and Kestrel with Horus Ballistics models are NOT be compatible with the new Bushnell CONX Rangefinder because they employ Bluetooth Classic