- License Plate Photo Capture of moving vehicles up to 50 MPH. Mono-chrome images day and night (night photos show License Plates only)
- No Glow High Output Covert Infrared Night Vision up to 50 feet.
- Loop Recording overwrites oldest images for continuous operation
- Dual Scheduling powers the camera on/off by day of week and time
- Extended battery life captures up to 40,000 images
- Includes MapView Security Software for Windows
RECONYX motion activated cameras have been the choice of Wildlife Researchers and Biologists worldwide since 2002. RECONYX has adapted this technology for portable security use with the introduction of the HyperFire Security Series. The SM750 utilizes our No-Glow Covert Infrared illuminator for unobtrusive surveillance. Additional features include a loop recording mode and the camera can be scheduled by time of day and day of week (weekday and weekend operation can be different). No-Glow High Output Covert Infrared Technology eliminates the tell-tale red glow common to other Infrared Cameras. The SM750 HyperFire camera now has even longer battery life using 12 AA size batteries, enabling the camera to run continuously up to one year. HyperFire Security Series cameras utilize Secure Digital (SD or SDHC) Memory Cards to capture 720P High Definition images at speeds as fast as 3 frames per second. You will notice increased image quality day and night with our exclusive Ultra HD IR camera lens, providing images that are sharper and clearer than ever before. The SM750 can capture images of license plate on vehicles traveling at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. No other automatic, motion activated, portable camera can do this! RECONYX HyperFire Security Cameras, See What You've Been Missing...