Danner used the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform to engineer the Vicious work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. It is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. But for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH.
Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Danner Trailguard platform offers lightweight athletic performance
- Durable leather and abrasion-resistant heel cap
- Cushioning PU footbed and nylon shank
- Vibram Vicious oil and slip resistant outsole