PowerBelt copper-plated PowerBelts have become the most popular muzzleloading projectiles since the roundball and truly are “the bullets that made sabots obsolete.” They are #1 for a reason, and if you don’t believe it, ask any hunter who has shot them. The thin copper plating greatly reduces bore friction for higher velocities – while still allowing for optimal bullet expansion within the rifling grooves.
- Snap-on plastic base produces a perfect gas seal for consistent pressures and superb accuracy
- Copper jacketed bullets are easy to load and require minimal cleaning
- AeroTip bullets feature a polymer tip and rapid expansion under impact
- Easy to load and clean up after (unlike conventional sabots).
- AeroTip is forced back into bullet upon impact causing rapid expansion. Similar to a polymer-tipped centerfire rifle bullet.