- Lightweight O-Matter frame
- Thin stem frame Technology
- High-impact and high-velocity impact protection
The Oakley Ballistic Shocktube were tested to withstand the battle field with Impact Technology to meet MILPRF 32432 impact requirements. MIL-SPEC eyewear must remain intact throughtout testing without experiencing any dislodging component or fracture to the lens. High-velocity impact rating also surpasses the ANSI Z87.1 test. Thin Stem technology provides a small frame that is compatibly with over the ear hear protection and comm equipment.
Oakley Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting to provide enhanced clarity and contrast of targets.
- TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to a variety of targets such as steel and cardboard. Ideal during low light or overcast conditions, this lens is balanced for both arid and woodland environments.
- TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions.
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses can not be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy.