The Viktos Men's Combonova Softshell Jacket is built to take your tactical needs into cold weather, the Combonova softshell jacket is a unique blend of combat shirt with an insulated men's jacket. The chassis is constructed from a water-resistant softshell material for warmth and weather protection. The upper torso features complete Multicam nIR overlays providing both camo concealment and durability. Upper chest pockets feature magnetic closures and are positioned for easy access when worn under a plate carrier. Integrated stretch shoulders and elbows panels allow for unrestricted movement into a modern combat shooter's stance. Tactically equipped, the Combonova features Gunvent sidearm zippers for instant access to waist-holstered pistols while an interior communication cord routing provides lo-vis cable management.
- Water-resistant softshell chassis provides multi-season use
- Multicam nIR 50% nylon/50% cotton camo overlays increase durability
- Micro-grid fleece lining provides low-profile insulation
- Stretch back panels allow improved shooting stance
- Articulated elbow panels provide tactical mobility
- Low-profile cuff with velcro wrist closure
- Magnetic chest pockets accessible under plate carriers
- Gunvent sidearm access zippers
- Interior communication ports & cord routing
- Two interior cargo pockets
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
- 1-year workmanship and materials warranty
Viktos claims the Combonova Jacket runs a size small, they recommend ordering a size up in this item.