The Midwest Industries Extreme Duty Scope Mount features three QD levers which keep this mount from moving under all recoil loads. The mount is fully adjustable with no tools required. It can even be adjusted to fit rails that are not machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- Three QD levers to handle extreme duty uses like .338 or .50 BMG Rifles
- Superior clamping that will not damage or coin the rail surface
- Extremely smooth operation with a multi-faceted adjustment nut to get the exact tension required by the operator
- Fully adjustable with no tools required, can be adjusted to fit rails not machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Precision machined for optimum return to zero performance and reliability
- Hard coat anodized 6061 construction for a lifetime of service
- Distance between rings: 2.8"
- Offset from base to the first ring: 1.4"