The Real Avid AR-15 Armorer's Master Wrench and Master Bench Block Kit combines two great tools from Real Avid to make assembling and maintaining your AR-15 a breeze.
Armorer's Master Wrench
Real Avid has a deep understanding of what it takes to build or trick-out a quality AR-15. That's why they weren't satisfied with the cheap, poorly designed tools on the market and created the Armorer's Master Wrench. Beautifully ergonomic to give you the serious torque needed to remove stubborn, crusted-on barrel or castle nuts without marring your firearm or stripping the nuts. Same goes for your flash suppressor. Repeated high-temp heating/cooling cycles cause the threads to become nearly welded. It takes a lot of hand-numbing torque to break them free.
This tool is hardened to twice that of many of its competitors to hold shape under pressure and has deep set sockets to grip your nuts and keep 'em gripped.
And when it comes to assembly, think precision. Barrel nuts, castle nuts, muzzle brakes, flash suppressors, and fixed stock receiver extensions have critical torque adjustment specs. The proximity of the torque wrench attachment point to all of the wrenches delivers the most accurate torque application in its class. And it's only on the Real Avid Armorer's Master Wrench
Plus, this is the only tool in the category to include a fully-functional, customizable armorer's hammer in the same tool. With all this ergonomic design and functionality built in, it's no wonder it has earned the title Armorer's "Master" Wrench.
The Real Avid AR-15 Armorer's Master Wrench is now supplied with round heads instead of rectangular heads.
- Hardened Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic Handle
- Deep Set Sockets
- Optional Heads (Steel, Brass, Nylon, and Rubber)
- Torque Spec Laser Etched Behind Hammer Heads
- Interchangeable Hammer Head Receiver
- Castle Nut Wrench
- 1/2" Torque Wrench Receiver
- Mil Spec Barrel Nut Wrench
- Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench (On Reverse Side)
- 3/4" Muzzle Brake Wrench
- 5/8" Wrench Fits Fixed Stock Receiver Extensions
Master Bench Block
Removing pins can be a real pain. They often become floor-seeking missiles or silently roll off your bench never to be heard from again. And when replacing pins it seems you need a third and fourth hand to align everything in order to drive them in.
Measuring 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" (the largest footprint in the category) and wrapped in a grippy, overmolded shell, the AR15 Master Bench Block stays where you put it on your bench. Eight precision cutouts securely hold every pin-holding part of your AR15. Clear, engrave labels tell you which punch to use for which pin. There's even a vertical mount position for the bolt when it's time to mount new gas rings.
But the biggest innovation is mounted inside - four strong magnets that immediately grasp any pin you punch out and hold it securely to the block (we told you it was brilliant!). All this and more will make the Real Avid AR15 Master Bench Block your favorite bench block ever!
- Lower Receiver fits for trigger assembly pin removal
- Gas Block fits in two orientations for installing and removing pins
- T-Handle compresses ejector to easily remove ejector pin
- Pin storage keeps common sized pins within reach
- Ambidextrous charging handle feature makes latch or spring replacement quick and easy
- Upper Receiver cavity compresses forward assist plunger for easy removal and installation
- Lockable vertical stand for lower receiver provides convenient access to bolt catch
- Bolt face cut-out holds bolt vertically to simplify gas ring installation