Simms Challenger Tackle Bags are a clutter killer that puts wayward fishing gear in its proper place. The transparent zippered lid allows you see whats where while quick-stash tuck-away handles make for a more streamlined piece. Rugged architecture stems from a Teflon-coated nylon exterior combined with a water-resistant bottom. Additionally interior fold-down dividers conquer clutter and external stash zipper pockets increase capacity. A detachable shoulder strap enhances carrying convenience. Large swallows up to four 3700-size Plano tackle boxes. (3700 boxes NOT included)
- Easy-access main opening with double zipper closure
- Water-resistant bottom with stashed removable rain cover
- Multiple exterior zippered pockets
- Quick-stash, tuck-away handles & detachable shoulder strap
- Interior velcro divider for tackle organization
- Rod clip storage on outside of bag
- Capacity 60L, 3662 cu. in.
- 57 oz weight without boxes
- 420 Nylon, Teflon-coated, reflective dobby
- TPU-Coated nylon tarpaulin bottom
- 210D Rain cover with DWR coating on face and PU coating on back
Note: Tackle NOT included.