The Okuma Cerros Spinning Rod was designed to be fished by every angler. The Cerros is well built in an attractive and competitive package. It comes as technique specific rods that are built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section. This helps to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. The technology provides the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity. This ensures you can feel even the lightest of bites. The component system on the Cerros bass rods feature Sea Guide XO 316-SS angles guide frames to reduce line twists. Each guide has zirconium line guide inserts for reduced line abrasion when using braided lines. The 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength and is complemented by contoured EVA split rear grip handle design.
- Specially designed technique specific bass rod series
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium line guide insert for reduced line abrasion
- 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength
- Split rear grip handle design with contoured EVA