Browning Strike Force Explorer Trail Camera 18 MP
- Product Family #: 1021670131
- Product #: 800069
- Manufacturer #: BTC-EXP
- UPC #: 855121008431
The Strike Force Explorer offers an upgraded feature set including a 1.5" color viewing screen and an all-steel adjustable mounting bracket for easy installation in the field. Powerful IR illumination allows you to customize your night images with 3 modes of operation; Power Save, Long Range, and Fast Motion settings to get the perfect night picture. Other features include SD card management features, 720p video clips with sound and timelapse capability. The Strike Force Explorer is also compatible with up to a 512 GB SDXC memory card.
- 1.5" Color Viewing Screen
- .3 Second Trigger Speed
- .8 Second Picture Recovery Time
- 1296 x 720 HD videos with sound (5 seconds to 2 min)
- Adjustable Infrared LED Illumination
- 120 ft Flash Range
- 80 ft Motion Detection Range
- Supports up to 512 GB SDXC Memory Card
- Compact Case Size 4.25" x 3" x 2.5"
- Adjustable Steel tree Mount Bracket
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode with IR Triggered Images
- Long Battery Life from 6 AA Batteries
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- SD Card Management
- Smart IR Video
- 12 Volt External Power Jack
- Pictures Displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. to 60 min.)
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Socket
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!