Carhartt's Full Swing Cryder jacket is made from 8.25-ounce water repellent cotton/poly blended fabric that is 30% lighter than traditional duck canvas. The Full Swing allows for maximum range of movement through strategically placed stretch panels. The Mighty Back bi-swing panels at the shoulders allow for instant recovery. Swinging tools like a hammer or axe can easily be done with Flex Elbow stretch panels for less restriction. Freedom Gusseted forearms prevent the sleeves from riding up while working. Quilted with 80 grams of 3M Thinsulate for added warmth. Six total pockets including two inside pockets, one with a zipper and the other with a hoop and loop closure.
- Mighty Back bi-swing panels between the shoulders for instant recovery
- Freedom Gussets at the forearm prevent the sleeve from riding up
- Rain Defender durable water resistant finish
- Rugged Flex technology allows for better range of movement
- Quilted 3M Thinsulate insulation