A sculpture inspired by sharp angles, this double-edged approach to eyewear matches style with performance, and its self-assured look revels in originality while giving you an expanded field of view.
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations. Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Oakley's Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Prizm Tungsten: Light Transmission- 14%, Light Conditions- Bright Light, Contrast- Increased, Base Lens Color- Bronze
Gray: Light Transmission- 16%, Light Conditions- Bright Light, Contrast- Neutral, Base Lens Color- Gray
- High wrap rectangular lens shape with optimized peripheral vision and side protection suitable for medium to large faces
- Unobtainium nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection