The PMAG AC L Magnum is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and long action cartridges built on a .530" belted case head. The PMAG AC L Magnum is ideal for competition or combat use when those extra rounds are crucial. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and Magpul has given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 3.5"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
- Compatible with long action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and Magnum cartridges built on a 0.530" belted case head such as .300 Winchester, .257 Weatherby, .264 Winchester, .270 Weatherby, 7mm Remington, .300 H&H, and others
- 5-round capacity, but the follower leg can be easily clipped to increase the capacity by one extra cartridge