Customer Service Help Center
Let Us Help You
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and we hope that this help center assists us in serving you better.
Frequently asked Customer service topics are located on the left or use the quick links on the right for questions about how to update your account, how to view recent orders, updating payment info or how to start a return or exchange. We also have helpful tips around some of the website's features developed to help you with your shopping experience. You can also review our Customer friendly policies, assistance with placing orders or tips with technical issues when shopping.
If we weren't successful in answering your questions we hope that you will leave us some feedback so we can improve. Thank you again, for shopping at MidwayUSA.com.
MidwayUSA is pleased to help facilitate tax exempt purchases for the many organizations which qualify. If you are unsure whether or not you or your organization qualifies for sales tax exemption, please contact your tax advisor or your state/local taxing authority. Sales tax exempt Customers may still be subject to some product fees as required by applicable state or local laws.
To activate your sales tax exemption, please follow these steps:
- Login and navigate to the License & Documents section of your account.
- Click or tap Tax Exempt Document to upload a legible copy of your State and/or local Tax Exemption documents. PLEASE NOTE: You must provide valid tax-exempt documents for each state where exempt goods are to be shipped.
- Once the documents have been submitted, MidwayUSA will review them and make sure they are legible and have not expired. This step usually takes 1 to 2 business days.
- Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address associated with your account. If for any reason your documents cannot be approved or if additional information is required, you will receive an email listing the specific steps you will need to take to fix any outstanding issue.
- Once you receive your approval email, you are free to place your order as normal and we will take care of the rest.
Resolving Tax-Exempt Issues:
If you experience any issues uploading your tax exempt documentation, have questions or need to remove a document from your account, please contact Financial Services and we’ll be happy to help!