Aimpoint CompM4 Official US Army M68CCO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with Picatinny-Style Mount Matte
Technical Information: Aimpoint CompM4 and CompM4S
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- Seven night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear
- Mount base is "keyed" into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight - no separate sight ring is required
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3XMag, (magnifier module)
- Unequalled light transmission
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Standardized as the US Army's new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact
- Dimensions (in inches): 5.3 (l) x 3 (w) x 2.8 (h)
- Weight: 9.3 oz sight only, 11.8 oz with integrated mount
- Includes bikini style lens cover and removable ARD.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.