Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED Fits Picatinny or Glock-Style Rails Aluminum Matte
All TLR models features Streamlight's proprietary C4 LED technology which puts out an impressive 300 lumens. The light will run for 2.5 hours on 2 CR123A Lithium Batteries (included). The body of theStreamlight TLR-1 is constructed of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum; and is water, shock and dustproof. The TLR-1 is covered by Streamlight's "No Excuses" lifetime warranty.
TLR-1 at a Glance:
- C4 LED with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards: One meter for 30 minutes
- 2.5 hours continuous runtime
- Solid state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Secure latching base
- Operating temperature -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Fits all light-bearing holsters
- Lifetime warranty
- Mounts directly to handgun rails and will also fit Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on switch
- Installs on handgun without tools - latch knob may be tightened by hand and is also cut for a coin
- Bulb: C4 LED
- Light Output: 300 Lumens
- Run Time: 2.5 Hours
- Battery: 2 CR123 Lithium
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 3.26"
- Weight: 4.18 oz with batteries
- Color: Black
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.