Summary of Material (from the publisher):
- New Cartridges Included: 17 Hornet, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5-284, 26 Nosler, 28 Nosler, 300 Blackout, 300 RCM, 338 RCM, 450 Bushmaster, 458 SOCOM, 50 Beowulf
- Largest Selection of Bullets: Barnes, Hornady, Remington, Sierra, Speer, Swift and Winchester plus full selection of Cast Bullets
- Wide Range of Popular Powders: Accurate, Alliant, Hodgdon, IMR, Ramshot, VihtaVuori and Winchester
- Feature Articles by Top Gun Writers and Firearm Industry Experts:
- “Barrels – Looking into the Unknown” by Ryan Newport
- “Advanced Case Preparation Techniques” by John Haviland
- “What is a Ballistic Coefficient and How Do You Use It?” by Dave Emary and Lane Pearce
- “The History of Modern Lyman Handbooks” by Ed Matunas, Ken Ramage and Tom Griffin
- Full Color Edition - The 50th Anniversary edition is Lyman's first reloading handbook produced in full color
For more than a century, the Ideal and then Lyman handbooks have been the reloaders’ core resource for proven reloading data. Lyman pioneered the concept of delivering a wide range of components to use in generating safe, accurate loads. As reloading has grown, so have Lyman handbooks, with each edition eclipsing its predecessor, growing in size and quantity of data and becoming an important addition to every serious reloader’s library.
Lyman’s 50th Anniversary Edition continues Lyman’s heritage as being the proven source for reloading data. Lyman handbooks have always used the widest selection of cartridges, bullets and powder from all the major manufacturers. This 50th Edition continues the tradition of being the only data source using multiple brands throughout the data.
Edition: 50th Edition
Publisher: Lyman Publications